- Dominoes is an ideal game to play with Toddlers - 18m +
- Playing age appropriate dominoes helps children improve their visual abilities, photographic memories and assist in developing motor and cognitive skills.
- Playing Dominoes will help your child recognise shapes, colours and counting.
- Huge double-sided tiles fits toddlers small hands
- Encourages mutual play
- A single push creates a fascinating chain reaction of falling dominoes tiles which will excite your child to repeat the process.