- A fun and interactive educational toy that was designed specifically for toddlers, is the perfect toy to help your child develop their fine motor skills, color recognition, and counting abilities through play.
- With its richly illustrated box and 15 bunny pegs, this toy is sure to provide hours of entertainment and education.
- Our interactive and educational toy is designed to be used in three developmental stages:
- Stage 1- toddlers will practice their thumb and finger grasp by attaching the bunny pegs to the edges of the box, detaching them, and inserting them into the box.
- Stage 2 - toddlers will attach the pegs to the box by color, helping them to develop their color recognition skills.
- Stage 3 - toddlers can sort the bunny pegs into the box by color, number, and quantity, helping them to develop their counting skills and number recognition.
- Our toy includes a richly illustrated box and 15 bunny pegs designed specifically for toddlers' small hands.
- The bunny pegs are made with safe and durable materials, which are non-toxic, BPA-free, lead-free, phthalate-free, and mercury-free
- The toy is suitable for children aged 18 months and up and has been safety tested to meet our high standards.